Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Double Trouble!!

I realize that the picture is a little blurry but it turns out that it's the only one I have. Just before school started up again Elise informed us that she had, not one but TWO loose teeth. I was trying to let them stay until after pictures but quickly realized that that battle was already lost. So, I convinced her to let me wiggle the teeth before bed...there was a lot of panic and tears on her part (before I even touched her tooth!). Before we knew it the tooth was out. Now, on to the next one right? WRONG! Elise was not about to let me "wiggle" that second tooth...even if it was hanging forward! So, we left it alone and let her finish getting ready for bed. She went to open her water bottle with her mouth and out popped her tooth! She said she couldn't even feel it fall out and was beaming from ear to ear for the rest of the night. Two teeth at a time! Now the middle two are loose as well as two on the bottom. Poor Elise, has had to give up eating apples, corn on the cob and well...pretty much anything solid that requires biting down!

No comments: