Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Locks of Love

Well, we finally got around to cutting Elise's hair. I had mentioned the idea of "Locks of Love" last year in an attempt to convince Elise to let her hair stay long a little longer. I didn't mention it again but she never forgot it! This January Elise decided that it was the week to get it cut! So we went to Borics and Becca cut off 11 inches to donate! There were a few people in the salon and everyone made a point of telling Elise how proud they were that she would choose to share her hair to help other kids that didn't have it...I have to say I'm pretty proud too!

...the before shot...

THE CUT...

...the ADORABLE Finished cut!

7 comments:

Celeste Adams said...

I love the new hair cut. It is so so so cute. I can't believe she remembered that long about Locks of Love. She's such a sweetheart.

mechan said...

What a nice thing to do . I know first hand what it is like to have no hair. I hated wigs they were hot and itchy and hats got to hot to quick. You sure have made some little kid HAPPY with the long beautiful hair . And she sue looks cute in the new do

The Brandleys said...

Finally some posts! I thought you fell of the planet or something. Thing look fun around your house and seriously Elise is such a big girl! She's gonna be saving the world someday!

Jen B. said...

Wow -- her hair was so long. How adorable she looks! She should be proud to be donating to such a great cause.

cindy W said...

Wow....great updates! Your kids are so darned cute! Keep it up! (the updates) ((or kids))

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Her expression at the end of the video clip is priceless. Way to go, Elise! And the cut is adorable.

The Amayesings said...

What a wonderful way to give! Cute style too!