Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Zac!

I realize that I already did a little birthday post to Zac but I didn't have any pictures. So, here's a couple.

This is a very sad excuse for a birthday cake, but Zac loved it! I was going to do a cake shaped like a light saber...but it just wasn't looking right. Then Zac decided he wanted a cake shaped like a "red planet". I couldn't get the icing to get red enough...the more I tried it looked peach! So, we got a little creative and plastered the sides with red sugar crystals. We were in the middle of a blizzard, I had a dentist appointment that morning and about 12 kids coming over...I was just glad to be done!!

1 comment:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

I think it's cute...and good thinkin' pulling out the sugar crystals to get it red. Besides, you can tell by his grin that ZAC liked it & that's what matters very most, right? :)