Monday, October 13, 2008

Just for Shock Value...

The other day Josh was playing play dough with the kids. Elise had requested that he help her build her bedroom (complete with pillows, books, blankets, etc.). Zac saw what fun they were having and asked Josh to help him as well. When Josh asked what he wanted to make he replied "umm, a girl in a shower"! WHAT?!

Recently Elise makes a point of telling us things she would and wouldn't want to do when ever we are out. For example, when we drive by Pizza Hut she will inform us that "I do not want to eat there!" or when driving over a bridge she'll say "I do NOT want to jump that high!". Well, On our latest adventure Elise informed us that she was in fact "afraid of heights". Zac responded with "I'm not afraid of heights! I have a bug catcher to catch those ones".

3 comments:

mishel said...

Okay...your kids are halarious! And what the heck Elise is in school 5 days a week!!! When did she get so big? And last I just was checking out your pictures you had done and WOW! they are amazing...not that it's hard with such beautiful people! The picture of you and Zac is my favourite, seriously made me teary, you need that big on a wall. Glad to see you guys are doing good. We miss you!!!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

I love hearing tid-bits from your kids, and this are both good...but that first one made me laugh out loud! What?!! :)

Tim and Ashlee said...

I can't believe Zac said that...actually I can I guess. So funny!