Monday, October 13, 2008

ABC's and 123's

I realize that Elise has been in school for 6 weeks now and I'm just now trying to get caught up on my blogging. She has so much fun and wants to practise her reading and writing constantly until she gets it perfect! The first week was a little emotional...partly because my first baby was going to be leaving me for 7 hours a day 5 days a week. It was a little more emotional for Elise though...meaning she was crying at the drop of a hat for the first couple days...it turned out that she had a fever and had to stay home sick on day 4! Once we were over that she has loved it since (but equally loves to sleep in on Saturday mornings).
Here she is all ready to walk to school the first day. She picked out her new school outfit herself!

Elise and Brinley were so excited to see each other at school ( we couldn't hardly get them to stop hugging and squealing).

Here she is at her table, ready to learn! I can't believe how fast this day came and went!

3 comments:

Jen B. said...

Those two girls are so pretty -- boosom buddies! Great that school is so fun for Elise.

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

I can NOT believe how fast Elise is growing up. I swear that it was just last week that you guys stopped by our place to show her off in her first Halloween costume (and what a cute li'l pumpkin she was!...IS!).

J and C said...

Hard to let that first one out the door for school, isn't it! She is beautiful, and I cannot believe your baby is 2! Oh, and Brinley looked good too, glad to see her happy...tell me when you get a chance how her family is doing and if they are in need of anything, please....
Courtney Stubblefield
thestubblefieldstory.blogspot.com