Monday, April 26, 2010

Bringing a little slice of D.C. home...

Early in March Josh was in Washington D.C. for a little work and it just so happened that we ALL ended up sick while he was gone. He managed to get a few little treats for the kids while out shopping (Godiva Chocolates!!) and he said that he had ordered a gift for me. I had NO idea what to expect...but when the UPS man brought me a box from "Filomena's Georgetown Bakery" I KNEW it would be good! I had a Cookies and Cream white chocolate Mousse cake with flourless chocolate cake on the top and bottom! All I can say is that it was AMAZING!!! You can tell by the look on Thomas' face how excited we were (what you can't see is that he already had a fork in his hand). Josh, you are too sweet!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi shauna! It has been so long! I hope its alright I found your blog! I have missed your little family here in Utah. I hope everything is going good! Your family has grown so mucha dn your kids are beautiful!!!

Angela said...

Hey Shauna! Your life looks so sweet (ha ha). Husbands bringing treats is the best! Your kids are so cute and BIG! Hop you all are well!